1. Non passing of lower examination
2. Non receipt Transfer/Eligibility Certificate
3. Non submission of 1st degree certificate
4. Incorrect seat numbers etc.
1)Apply for declaration thru respective colleges/Instit with a copy of statement of marks of lower examination, 1st degree certificate, Transfer/Eligibility Certificate
whatever is applicable.
2)On receipt of application duly recommended by the college with relevant document/information and on completion of procss results will be declard within the
Exam Required days
1) BA,B.Com, BSc,BMM,BMS,MA,MCom 15days
2) FE(Sem 2), BE(Sem7 and 8), 30days
LLB(3 and 5yr course) etc.
Statement of marks will be sent to respective colleg/Institution within 20days from the date of declaration of results held in reserve.
1) No enquiry will be entertained within the expiry of the required days of processing
2) Any queries you can reach University of Mumbai, Controller of Examination, Examination Bhavan, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (e).