1) University publishes the advertisement inviting application for annual convocation in the month or around month June/July every year.
2) Candidite who has passed any degree or post graduation degree examination prior to the date of earlier convocation can obtain and submit application for convocation in prescribed form with fees to the designated bank/centers or collages within the period/prescribed.
3) Those who specifically mention in the application form that they are attending convocation their degree will be distributed on the day of convocation.
4) Exact day of convocation and place of distribution of degrees will be announced in the month of October/November every year.
5) Any one who desires to participate in the procession of convocation should apply seperately to Examination department.
6) Degree not collected on the day of convocation will be sent by post/courier after convocation.
7) Apply for collection of errors in the degree certificate will be entertained only within six months from the date of convocation.
Any queries you can reach University of Mumbai, Controller of Examination, Examination Bhavan, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (e).